Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Monday, August 12, 2013

Deal of the Weekend

Two posts in one day? Chyea. It's happening. 

If you follow me on Instagram (@sweethomesb), you know that it's no surprise that I love me some shopping. And because I don't have an endless bank account, I have to steer towards the good deals if I want to be financially responsible

I love sharing my heart and my passions on this here blog, and so I'm excited to announce that I'm starting a new weekly series called Deal of the Weekend.

My goal is to give mad props to the places with the right prices, and to devote some more space to my passion for fashion (ya like that rhyming right there?). 

So without further adieu, this week's deal of the weekend:


Lush Couture is a women's clothing store in the heart of downtown Palm Springs. If you find yourself in the desert for a vacation, do yourself a favor and stop by this little piece of clothing heaven! 

Besides shoes and accessories, everything is $16. You read that right, $16 for dresses, tops, pants, everything.  And they have cuuute things! I may have snagged myself a dress to wear to a wedding next week. (And some jewlery, too). 

I'm so excited to launch this new series. And I'd love to hear if you found any good deals this weekend!

7 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

SOOOO CUTE! I wish they had an online shop!

HK said...

Have you been to Heavenly Couture on State St? Same exact thing: everything in the store is $15 (or it may be $16 by now, I haven't been there in a while). Judging by the name, I'll bet they are part of the same company...

Amy said...

@HK Actually it's funny you say that, because there was a Heavenly Couture across the street. They also had everything priced at $16, so I could tell they were competitors :)

I'll have to check out the Heavenly here in SB! It looked like they had super cute stuff, too.

Pamela said...

Love those shoes!! Maaannnn, $16!? Wish they had a store online!! HA!

Susannah said...

I want to head down there just to shop at that store!!! (And maybe I'd visit you too) ;-)

Classy in The Classroom said...

What an awesome deal on those wedges and I absolutely love them!!!! :)

Shannon Q. said...

I love those!!! and I love $16 dollar shopping!!