Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Epic Fail

So I had planned to write a post today for this link up, but instead of writing it last night, I went to Happy Hour with some coworkers. 

At a Mexican restaurant. 

AKA Heaven. 

My stomach was filled to an unnecessary level with this:


And this:


And there might have been a late night Taco Bell run...

Needless to say, I am full of inspiring healthy eating/fitness advice today. 

Does it make it any better that I'm going on a run during lunch? 

If I don't post tomorrow, I probably died on said run.

10 comments:

Kate Sparkles said...

That food looks so good. There's no good Mexican in my town which makes me sad :(
Don't over do it on the run!!

Jordan said...

Ummm, thanks, I am currently drooling at my desk! Definitely going for quesadillas tomorrow night.

Emily said...

Oh, these look amazing. Quesadillas > healthy eating. Any day of the week. Good luck on that run!!

jes @ twosmuppies said...

the other night i had goat cheese and sweet corn quesadillas and almost died from delishness (and caloric intake) on the spot.

Unknown said...

Oooh... quesadillas :)))

You're totally off the hook. Can't resist the mexican food!

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

I highlighted Kerrie for my first giveaway too! *high five*

Following you on GFC!

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

I love The Hayley clutch!

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

I've been a Williams' Post reader for quite some time. Following via GFC!

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

Following you on Instagram! (@SapphireLindsay)

Daisy said...

Mmmmmm yum, looooove quesadillas