Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Keep Praying for Daisy

Not too long ago, I wrote a post about Daisy. Many of you commented on that post saying that you would keep Daisy in your prayers, and I can't tell you how much that meant to me. 

If there's one thing that I've learned about the blogging community, it's that it truly is an amazing support system. I have read so many incredible stories from incredible women that inspire me on a daily basis. I had no idea how much I would gain from starting a blog, but to say that I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. 

I think it's time to see what this little blog of mine can do. I created a button for Daisy that links to PrayForDaisy.com. I firmly believe that God has a plan for everything, and at the very least, I hope to draw attention to this amazing family. Their strength that comes from their faith in the Lord is truly inspiring, given the tragic circumstances that they are facing. 

Please feel free to grab the html code for the button down in the "Grab a Button" section of my page. Maybe this button will spread, and maybe it won't. But the more important thing is to spread Daisy's story, and to help her get what she needs. Prayer. 


 I look at this 7 year old and aspire to one day have half the strength that she does. 

May your strength match the length of your days!

Deuteronomy 22: 25

1 comment:

Daisy said...

She's so brave and what a cutie.
Going through such a hard time and being so brave shows a lot of strength.
I will keep her in my thoughts.