Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Friday, April 6, 2012

The Best Costume... EVER.

Happy Flashback Friday!!

To preface this post, I need to introduce you to Kayla. 


She's blonde and beautiful. I might hate her if I didn't love her so much. 


She's had some pretty cute sexy costumes in her time:



But nothing compares to one very memorable costume. 

The theme? Drunk disney. 

Kristi, Kayla and I all went shopping the day of the party. Being sophomores, we were still in our OMG I have to find the cutest sexiest hottest costume ever phase. We came up with the brilliant idea to do a cute version of tweedle dee and tweedle dum. 

Problem: there were three of us. Not two.

Solution: Kayla decided she would figure out a way to make an Ursula costume. 

Problem solved!


We all get ready, and start taking pictures as Kayla is finalizing her make up. 


I don't know why Kristi and I even tried to dress up. There was no way that we could compete with this beauty all night: 


Now let's get a close up of this:




Work that mole, Kayla!


To this day (about 3 and a half years later) we will never let this gorgeous girl live this down.

 I think we can all agree that it takes a sexy someone to rock that Ursula look. 

Love this girl:


Have yourself a wonderful Easter weekend! And don't forget the reason we celebrate :)

4 comments:

Megan said...

Haha, love the Ursala idea! It's super unique at least! : )

Unknown said...

Were did you find or get the ursala, planning a ursala party for my 50th in 2015.

Unknown said...

You can ymail me at annettesaucedo@ymail.com

Unknown said...

Were did you find or get the ursala, planning a ursala party for my 50th in 2015.