Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

San Francisco!

I had the best time in San Francisco this past weekend. It's amazing what just an extra day off of work will do. It turns an average weekend into a vacation. And boy, was it a good one. I'll let the pictures do the talking:

I love this girl!
Me, Kacey and her roommates
My first time riding Bart
In the taxi
The closest we've had to a 5some reunion in SO long
The bars were PACKED after the 49ers win
San Francisco hills
Lombard street: famous for being the windiest street
The Golden Gate Bridge!
The original Ghirardelli's!
Love my Boston teams
Pier 39
The Bay Bridge!
Sea Lions
Last dinner in San Fran

And for all of the delicious food/drinks:

Italian Lemonade
 I meant to take a pic of my dinner at this amazing Italian place, but I got so excited that I ate it before I could. Whoops. 

Hot chocolate with Peppermint Schnapps
Boudin Bakery

It was an amazing weekend with amazing friends. 

No comments: