Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thank You

I got my first Thank You note from a client this week. 
Just a short and sweet "thanks for your help, and happy holidays" note and gift card, but it totally made my day! It's easy to forget how far a simple thank you can go, and in 2012 I want to make more of an effort to show my appreciation for even the little things. Sometimes it's the little things that go the farthest. 


Oh, and Happy Hanukkah to all my Jewish friends! Just celebrated with the fam tonight, and I had a great time playing Spinagogue, breaking world records and feasting on delicious food. I'll save the details for this week's Friday Facts. Hey, I gotta leave you something to look forward to, right?


Happy Hump Day! 

1 comment:

Kate Sparkles said...

Happy Hannukah!!

It's so nice you got a thank you card from a client, it's always nice to feel apreciated.