Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Weekend Details

Last Weekend: We went to a WEDDING!


Our first wedding where it was our friends getting married, to be exact. I can't believe that I'm at the age where my friends are getting married, but I could not be more excited. We also celebrated another couple's engagement last weekend, so it was quite a romance-filled weekend. The wedding was beautiful, and out of a day of sporadic hailing (seriously, Santa Barbara?) the ceremony just missed the rain. Congratulations to the newlyweds, Justine and Boz!


These are the love birds (aren't I a pro at photo shop?)
All ready for the wedding

The beautiful Bride and Groom

Next Weekend: We are going to VEGAS!


To celebrate this girl's birthday:




The lovely Heather FINALLY turned 21 this month. And true story, I almost didn't make it on this Vegas trip. The weekend before Halloween, I managed to misplace my ID. Leave it to me to lose my ID weeks before a Vegas trip. Well, somehow luck was on my side when I got my new ID not even 7 days after going to the DMV, and conveniently on Heather's actual birthday. That was fun news to give her on her birthday. So I'm going to Vegas with two of my favorite people:




And some of Heather's other friends. I'm so excited for a Vegas trip, and in preparation here are just a sample of photos from Kristi and my adventures from past Vegas visits.


Did we plan to match? Nope. Do we feel dumb looking back? Yupp.

We got awkward with old age
Heather, I could not be more excited to help you celebrate your 21st! Vegas, here we come!

No comments: